B O O


I'm enjoying the "thought" of FALL! It's still in the 90's here. I unpacked my fall items for the house and went to work getting everything set up. Have you seen all the decorating being done with the tall glass canisters? Well . . . Hobby Lobby had them 50% off so I had to have some.

Today's card has me tickled. Can you imagine pulling up to this driver on the road??? I used the ghost from PTI's Tiny Treats: Halloween. The pumpkin on top is from the Fall Jar Fillers set.


As you can see PTI's Simple Alphabet is the perfect size for the license plate.


Almost the weekend. Do you have big plans? ~ Rhonda

Supplies:
stamps: PTI Enjoy the Ride, Simple Alphabet, Fall Jar Fillers, Tiny Treats: Halloween
ink: PTI Simply Charteruse, Spring Rain; Memento Tuxedo Blk
paper: PTI Stampers Select Wht; Hobby Lobby - DP
other: PTI Enjoy the Ride die; Simply Divine - twine; Stickles, ribbon - Hobby Lobby

15 comments:

  1. Rhonda! This card is so Adorable!!! What a fabulous idea to use the VW and add the ghost and pumpkin to the top. Excellent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my Rhonda, this is too cute! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh good grief, how absolutely adorable is this? I love that little ghost driver (genius idea), and all the little sparkly accents to the car!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE THIS CARD !!!!! You know I own a Beetle ....... right ?? Lime Green ...... this card is HYSTERICAL ........ and that look you were talking about ......... I get that all the time when I go somewhere..... people look at me like I have a clown car ..... kids stroller packages ...... and all with a smile and spring in my step. I have racing type car seats so they can fit in the beetle when we want to have fun and leave the grocery getter behind :) TOO FUNNY!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL..now this is cute! I love the green car and the little ghost driving is too cool.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute way to use Enjoy the Ride! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG you clever thing! Adoring the way you used Enjoy the Ride and Halloween Treats together - so cute!
    Hugs,
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute! I love it! The sparkley bumper is awesome! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What an original and adorable design! Such a fun way to combine stamps from different sets--love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very cute! I love it when simple alphabet works with other images. It is still hot here too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey, people put their Christmas trees on top of the cars, why not a pumpkin! This is HILARIOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  13. this is just perfect! such a great idea, i love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Heeee!! Oh this is just fantastic! The whole idea is such a laugh! I love your colours ... and the generous dash of sparkle you've added! Oh my. What a gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This has got to be THE BEST way I've seen this set used! You are very clever! I love everything about it!

    ReplyDelete

I love your feedback!! Thanks for stopping by.

Powered by Blogger.

Keep In Touch

Subscribe via Email

Enter your email address:

About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
Life is full of interesting pieces. I am grateful that I can combine my love of stamping, organization, and DIY projects.

BeStill52

KIM KLASSEN dot COM

Followers

Grab My Button

Blog Archive

Mojo Monday Blinkie