You are my Sunshine!


Sunshine is something we have plenty of in Texas! We are on something like our 9th day of 100+ degrees! I won this cute Riley & Company stamp during their recent release blog hop! Isn't she a  cutie?


I found this quote "To receive a smile, give one away" so if you are reading this know I'm sending smiles your way. ~Rhonda


Supplies used:
stamps: Riley & Co. - Seaside Sophie; PTI - background basics: Geometrics, Fillable Frames #3
papers: PTI stampers select white, harvest gold, dark chocolate,
ink: Memento Tuxedo Blk, Versamark
other: PTI mat stack #1, eyelet die, Hobby Lobby gingham ribbon, Copic Markers

5 comments:

  1. And I recently got some very cool ribbon from a person named Rhonda who lives in Texas! Isn't it fun getting little gifties in the mail? Congrats on your win!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your win! I'm lovin' that beautiful ribbon I won!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your win. Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the smile Rhonda :0)! The ribbon on this card is stunningly beautiful - congratulations on your win! (And that image is completely darling with this sentiment!)

    ReplyDelete

I love your feedback!! Thanks for stopping by.

Powered by Blogger.

Keep In Touch

Subscribe via Email

Enter your email address:

About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
Life is full of interesting pieces. I am grateful that I can combine my love of stamping, organization, and DIY projects.

BeStill52

KIM KLASSEN dot COM

Followers

Grab My Button

Blog Archive

Mojo Monday Blinkie