thinking of you


Don't you just hate it when you have all these cards made and not one has the sentiment you need? How can that be? Are you running low on a category? I needed "thinking of you."



This simple card used the Boho Chic papers as the jumping off point. I cut out another flower from the paper as the base for my felt embellishment. You have to love the button with the hole in the middle. Perfect. ~ Rhonda

Don't forget to scroll to the previous post for some wrinkled ribbon blog candy.


supplies used:
stamps: PTI Fillable Frames #2
paper: the Paper Studio - Boho Chic, PTI True Blk, Stamper's Select White
ink: Versamark
other: PTI Beautiful Blooms II dies, Raspberry Fizz button, Blk embossing powder, ribbon from stash

6 comments:

  1. Bravo ta carte est vraiment magnifique avec cette petite touche de rose qui vient rehausser le tout

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card Rhonda! Love the felt flower and now I know what to do with that type of button!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rhonda,

    I have tried emailing you but they seem to have bounced back. You won a Riley on the blog hop last Thursday ... can you please email me your details and the riley you would like so it can be sent to you. You will find a link to email me on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gotta love that flower, that's very striking the pink on the black. Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice. Cool button you used in the middle of the flower too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous! Simple, striking and really chic!

    ReplyDelete

I love your feedback!! Thanks for stopping by.

Powered by Blogger.

Keep In Touch

Subscribe via Email

Enter your email address:

About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
Life is full of interesting pieces. I am grateful that I can combine my love of stamping, organization, and DIY projects.

BeStill52

KIM KLASSEN dot COM

Followers

Grab My Button

Blog Archive

Mojo Monday Blinkie