Hope your Day is FABULOUS!


How many ways can you use the Fillable Frames die and stamp set? A focal point, a tab, a label, a . . . you get the point. I've been experimenting with fun results.



I used the linen impression plate on the kraft cardstock. I'm not to IMPRESSED with this side on the kraft. Other side LOVE! ~Rhonda

Supplies used:
stamps: PTI Fillable frames #4, signature greetings,
paper: PTI kraft, stamper select white, egg hunt patterned paper,
ink: PTI spring moss, orange zest,
other: PTI linen impression plate, fillable frame #4 die, spring moss twill ribbon

9 comments:

  1. Great color combo! I love using the Fillable Frames for a sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colours. And the embossed Kraft looks a lot like cork. I think it looks great, Rhonda!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still haven't mastered the impression plates - nearly broke both the plate and the cuttlebug last time I tried to play LOL!!!
    Lovin' this happy, summer card! Such a super sweet card!
    Hugs,
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these colors, Rhonda! They remind me of my childhood in a really good way! Really lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, Rhonda! Aren't the fillable frames great!?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I broke a plate on my wizard using the impression plates, I haven't mastered them yet either, but the paper choice and sentiment look marvelous,.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a pretty card! I absolutely *LOVE* the colour combination here - and the FF looks beautiful atop the scallops and ribbon!

    ReplyDelete

I love your feedback!! Thanks for stopping by.

Powered by Blogger.

Keep In Touch

Subscribe via Email

Enter your email address:

About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
Life is full of interesting pieces. I am grateful that I can combine my love of stamping, organization, and DIY projects.

BeStill52

KIM KLASSEN dot COM

Followers

Grab My Button

Blog Archive

Mojo Monday Blinkie