Grow where YOU are planted!


I fell in love with this set the 1st time I saw it!! I have lots of gardening friends that will love getting a card with this image. The best thing is that I don't have to color a FACE!! The headless gardener!

I did a lot of paper piecing but it didn't take long and the result was so worth it. I love her mud boots. The flower box is made of cork which was on purpose for the MFT Wednesday stamp club challenge.


The ribbon is the seam binding (Hug Snug) that everyone is using. I don't have any glimmer mists yet but the texture is pretty even without the extra color.

Smell some flowers today! ~Rhonda

Supplies used:
stamps: MFT (Who's that Garden Girl)
paper: October Afternoon (Thrift Shop) Cosmo Cricket (Garden Variety)
ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black) 
other: MFT (fresh cut grass die), Hobby Lobby (cork), Hug Snug seam binding, Copic Markers

14 comments:

  1. The cork is perfect for this!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH THIS IS WONDERFUL!!! Love the cork for the box!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable Rhonda! I love that image!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful job, Rhonda! I immediately thought of cork as well. You're quite clever!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Why didn't I think of cork for the bed, LOL! You've done a fabulous job with WTG, Rhonda!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic Card! I love that you used the cork for the flower box! How smart are you! LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love how the ladys shirt matches the pattern paper! Very cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like the paper piecing on this card. Who's that Girl is one of my favorite stamps that are not PTI. The cork idea for the flower box is really original. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your Card! Great idea to use cork for the raised garden bed.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Rhonda this is way cute! Love that little cork box.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great job. Cool use for the cork too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You're right...all the paper piecing is worth the time! And what a great use of the cork. Great card, Rhonda.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a GORGEOUS CARD Rhonda! I love the design you've chosen for this! The paper piecing was a real labour of love - but so worth it - there are so many details here! Such a classic looking beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is totally fabulous! Such great patterned paper, too!

    ReplyDelete

I love your feedback!! Thanks for stopping by.

Powered by Blogger.

Keep In Touch

Subscribe via Email

Enter your email address:

About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
Life is full of interesting pieces. I am grateful that I can combine my love of stamping, organization, and DIY projects.

BeStill52

KIM KLASSEN dot COM

Followers

Grab My Button

Blog Archive

Mojo Monday Blinkie