So Sweet of YOU!


If you saw yesterdays post this card will look familiar. Delightful Dahlias is easy to use. Today I stamped the image onto PTI's Pretty Pastels with berry sorbet ink. The pearls were made with the Viva Pearl Pen in dark brown.


The paper is from my stash. The texture is perfect for this card.



Are you loving the rickrack die?  The cuts are so clean. ~ Rhonda

supplies used:
Stamps: PTI Delightful Dahlias, Signature Greetings, 
Inks: PTI Berry Sorbet, SU Soft Suede,
Paper: PTI Pretty Pastels, PTI select white, stash for background paper
Extras: PTI Delightful Dahlias die, rickrack die

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. Love the color and paper you used. And yes, I am loving the ric rac die!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet! I missed out on the ric rac die but found an SVG one to use in the meantime!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rhonda, this is such a pretty card. Just got the ric rac die this week, and it's great! Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both this and the last card are GORGEOUS! Stop using that rickrack die will ya...some of us haven't got hold of it yet!!!! ;D
    Happy Easter!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty . . .I just received my rickrack die and dahlia set right before we went out of town . . . itching to get them out . . .and there is so much inspiration on your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. elle est splendide, les couleurs, l'agencement, j'aime tout

    ReplyDelete

I love your feedback!! Thanks for stopping by.

Powered by Blogger.

Keep In Touch

Subscribe via Email

Enter your email address:

About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
Life is full of interesting pieces. I am grateful that I can combine my love of stamping, organization, and DIY projects.

BeStill52

KIM KLASSEN dot COM

Followers

Grab My Button

Blog Archive

Mojo Monday Blinkie