Online Copic Marker Classes


2nd post of the day - Scroll down to see my Blessings card. The Mr. & Mrs. card shows the Pearl Pen that I refer to in this post.

Hi Everyone! I'm still practicing with my Copic Markers. Suzanne Dean is my go to girl for online tutorials. She has just announced her new venture of an Online Classroom. The classes go live on March 15th. If you sign up before the 15th you get a small discount. I have signed up for the first class and I'm sure the second will be one I'd like to do as well.

If you decide to take a class, Suzanne is offering referral dollars. So give her my name -Rhonda Hampton- and sign up.

Suzanne's blog is the one that introduced me to the Pearl Pen. You can see a tutorial on that product here. On this same page is many other tutorials.

I'm so ready to learn more about Copic Markers! ~Rhonda

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love your feedback!! Thanks for stopping by.

Powered by Blogger.

Keep In Touch

Subscribe via Email

Enter your email address:

About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
Life is full of interesting pieces. I am grateful that I can combine my love of stamping, organization, and DIY projects.

BeStill52

KIM KLASSEN dot COM

Followers

Grab My Button

Blog Archive

Mojo Monday Blinkie