Mr. and Mrs.


Here Comes the Bride!! This card is for Becky's Compose a Card Challenge. I finger pleated my ribbon and then sewed the silver cord down the middle. I used one of the stamps from PTI's Turning a New Leaf as the image to emboss. I think it turned out great.


Do you see the lovely pearls? I made these!!!! A new product from Viva called Pearl Pen made these little beauties possible. You can made them any size you want and there are several different colors to choose from. Once dry (which doesn't take to long) they are solid.


I included a pix with the pen beside the card to give you a reference on the size it is.



I purchased mine from Susana's Custom Art here. I think she is already out of stock. I ordered mine on Friday. It shipped the same day and arrived at my home on Monday.

INFO UPDATE: Kara asked if you could color them with Copic Markers!!! I made some pearls on wax paper and colored away. They are gorgeous.

Enjoy your day! ~Rhonda

supplies used:
Stamps: PTI Turning a New Leaf, Big & Bold Wishes
Papers: PTI Enchanted Evening, K&Company grey
Inks: Versamark
Accessories: Viva Pearl Pen, ribbon/cording Hobby Lobby, white embossing powder

22 comments:

  1. Hi Rhonda,

    I think your card turned out very well too. In fact, It's Gorgeous! And those pearls are wonderful. Thanks for sharing and enabling me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a beautiful card, love those pearls.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a mcool product. Thanks for sharing it with us. Once they are dry, can you color them with Copics and make them any color you want??
    Kara

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card and neat product. Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  5. First ....... love the card. Really so beautiful. And love those pearls ...... gotta hook that up ASAP!!!

    Thanks for sharing the inside info!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really pretty, love all the pearls!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty! Love those pearls! I am going to have to get one of those now!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a pretty card! Loe what you did with the ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card! Love those pearls.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card! And great idea for the pearls. Thanks for the info--will definitely need to track some down!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is such a beautiful card.....love the idea with the pearls!! Will have to look into buying some of that!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those pearls are so cool! LOL, you are such an enabler! :) Love this, Rhonda!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW! Rhonda, this is gorgeous! Love the pleated ribbon and those pearls are so cool. I will have to check out this product.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Rhonda, your card is beautiful! I've never seen that pearl pen but it looks like it makes quick work of it. a perfectly elegant card for a bride and groom!

    ReplyDelete
  15. How very elegant! And I have never seen a pearl pen before, wow, what a fab idea! And you can color them? Great news! Such a pretty job with the ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Absolutely gorgeous Rhonda!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Truly understated elegance with those stunning pearls. I would love this product! I use a great deal of pearls because they add such a soft detail when finishing. Fantastic card!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. LOVE this Rhonda! And thanks for letting us know how you made all those fabulous pearls. Im gonna have to try and get me that pen soon!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love that flourish...and just received the set...it is gorgeous with all the pearls!! Wonderful challenge card!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Those pearls are really neat...thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is such a pretty card! I love what you did with the ribbon, and those pearls are awesome!!! I had never heard of the Pearl Pen before!! What a snazzy idea!!

    ReplyDelete

I love your feedback!! Thanks for stopping by.

Powered by Blogger.

Keep In Touch

Subscribe via Email

Enter your email address:

About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
Life is full of interesting pieces. I am grateful that I can combine my love of stamping, organization, and DIY projects.

BeStill52

KIM KLASSEN dot COM

Followers

Grab My Button

Blog Archive

Mojo Monday Blinkie