Beautiful Blooms II - Trio


I had made these cards last weekend before being called to the bedside of my mother-in-law. Con died Tuesday, March 23rd with family beside her. She always encouraged whatever hobby I was pursuing. I know that now she is just looking and encouraging from a heavenly view.

 

The fillable frames stamps and dies are quickly becoming go-to products. They are so versatile.



The dies make the flowers so easy to use. Absolutely love them.




I hope you are having a wonderful week. Was it Dorothy that said "There is No Place Like Home?"   ~Rhonda

Supplies used:
Stamps: PTI Beautiful Blooms II, Fillable Frames 1, Fillable Frames 2
Paper: SEI Chick-a-doo, PTI Hawaiian Shore, Sheetmusic from internet
Inks: PTI Aqua Mist, Hawaiian Shores, SU Old Olive
Dies: PTI Beautiful Blooms II, Fillable Frames 1, small & med border,
Spellbinders circle lg, labels one, lg rectangles
Extras: ribbon and rhinestones from Hobby Lobby

21 comments:

  1. Love your cards and the music sheets are a really cool accent...fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rhonda, I love the sheet music accents on these! And the soft blue green color scheme is very pretty. What perfect PP for the BBII set!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your trio of cards are very well done! Love the colors and the sheet music!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am very sorry about your mother in law ..... I know that this is very difficult time for you and your family!!! I love your card........ are the leaves one of the die cut flowers cut apart??

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness Rhonda - so gorgeous! Just rec'd my BBII stamp set and dies yesterday! Can't wait to join you in playing with those new toys! Excellent job - love the addition of the music sheets.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice job Rhonda! These cards are fabulous, love the music paper!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm glad you got a chance to stamp and be in a 'happy' place after the sadness of losing your MIL. Those colors are delicious! So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really pretty, Rhonda. I love your color scheme and the music.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice job! Glad to see you creating again.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am sorry to hear about your mother-in-law.

    Your cards are really beautiful. Great colors and design. Hopefully my BBII dies and stamps will arrive soon.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm so sorry for your loss, Rhonda! :( My prayers are with you and your family!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a pretty group of cards! I love the sheet music!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Soft and beautiful cards. Love them.

    ReplyDelete
  14. So pretty! What a great little group of cards!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your cards are so soft and pretty, Rhonda. I'm really liking the music note paper - very unique and interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  16. So cute! Love your use of color, the musical notes and the fillable frame!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hey, you have a new blog (looks great!!) I love your cards, love the music paper, and the colors, these cards look very "fresh" and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  18. So Pretty! I love the main colors you used, blue and white. The music paper works so well with each design.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the music sheet background!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Rhonda, these are so pretty! The layouts and the colors are just wonderful.

    ReplyDelete

I love your feedback!! Thanks for stopping by.

Powered by Blogger.

Keep In Touch

Subscribe via Email

Enter your email address:

About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
Life is full of interesting pieces. I am grateful that I can combine my love of stamping, organization, and DIY projects.

BeStill52

KIM KLASSEN dot COM

Followers

Grab My Button

Blog Archive

Mojo Monday Blinkie