How Ewe Doin?


How Ewe Doin Everyone? I'm playing along with Mojo Monday #125 this week. I had this adorable Whimsie Doodles digital that I have been wanting to play with. Digital stamps really work well for challenges. I was able to change the size of the sentiment and Ewe to fit the template constraints very easily.

I started with a PTI Whisper White base and then Ripe Avacado stamped with PTI's Turning a New Leaf. The purple floral is from an unknown paper pack.   


Isn't this Ewe cute? A little Polar White Flower Soft was perfect for wool. Can you see the Impressabilities - Flowers that I used on the PTI True Black cardstock?


PTI Ripe Avacado ribbon is so easy to work with. Ties like a dream!



One last thought - I found this quote today and it made me think of the online forums and the people we have connected to through them.

"We cannot live for ourselves alone. Our lives are connected by a thousand invisible threads, and along these sympathetic fibers, our actions run as causes and return to us as results." ~ Herman Melville

Have a most wonderful day! ~Rhonda

9 comments:

  1. Cute! Love how whimsical this is...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun card. Love the touch of flower soft! Great quotation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just adorable! Sweet little image and sentiment and wonderful details! And thanks for sharing the quote!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a happy card! Love the ewe standing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is an adorable stamp and the hooves are just too cute. Made me smile :).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute. Love the sentiment too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Rhonda!!! What an adoable card and I love the colors!!! Great quote for today!!

    ReplyDelete

I love your feedback!! Thanks for stopping by.

Powered by Blogger.

Keep In Touch

Subscribe via Email

Enter your email address:

About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
Life is full of interesting pieces. I am grateful that I can combine my love of stamping, organization, and DIY projects.

BeStill52

KIM KLASSEN dot COM

Followers

Grab My Button

Blog Archive

Mojo Monday Blinkie