Wish Big!


Just have to show you some new papers I purchased! I have been waiting for Hobby Lobby to put their paper pads on sale for several weeks. I had spied BoHo CHIC and knew I wanted it but refused to pay full price!!


So new paper and new stamps certainly got the mojo moving again. This card is super simple and sweet!!



What do you think about the ledger paper background? I'll be sharing more about that soon.

The butterfly is from PTI's new Butterfly Dreams. I missed out on the matching die so it was handcut. I need that die!!! The little swirl is from PTI's Egg Hunt and the sentiment is from Signature Greetings. The ribbon is plum pudding twill. The ink is SU's rich razzleberry. 

We did get some snow again today. Probably not enough to break the most snow in a winter record but it is still pretty. Stay warm! ~Rhonda

8 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! Love the way the Razzleberry just POPS off the card base! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really pretty, Rhonda! The butterfly came out beautiful even if you did have to cut it by hand. I didn't get the die either - bummer. You've got my curiosity going about the ledger paper. I love that for scrapbook pages.

    ReplyDelete
  3. GREAT card Rhonda, LOVE the butterfly paired with that sentiment, and love the paper you have them placed on, SUPER!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card! Love the ledger paper....please share soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty! Love the color of your butterfly on the ledger paper--very striking!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great paper. Love those plummy colors against the black and white. Very striking! Girl, your mojo is back!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great job! Cool color combo too. I got my butterflies on Monday. Have not used them yet though. Still waiting for the die to come back in too. Hope they are not to hard to cut out in the meantime though.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful! Love the gray and purple!!

    ReplyDelete

I love your feedback!! Thanks for stopping by.

Powered by Blogger.

Keep In Touch

Subscribe via Email

Enter your email address:

About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
Life is full of interesting pieces. I am grateful that I can combine my love of stamping, organization, and DIY projects.

BeStill52

KIM KLASSEN dot COM

Followers

Grab My Button

Blog Archive

Mojo Monday Blinkie