Winnie the Pooh Day!


Today is Winnie the Pooh Creator A.A. Milne's birthday. My family loves Pooh! My boys are past these days but I have such wonderful memories.  

I am planning to celebrate "14 Days of Love" starting Februay 1st. I read this idea on a blog and of course now I can't find it but apparently their parents had started the tradition of making small tokens, etc. to give their spouse.



I recently commented to my dear husband that he looked nice. His reply was "thank you, you haven't told me that in a while. I appreciate that." Do you forget to tell the ones you love how much you appreciate them? I then came across the "14 days" and knew it would be a perfect way to let him know how much I love him. So I will be giving this card to him in February.

If you decide you would like to do a "14 Days of Love" let me know. I would love to see what you create.

Keep playing! ~Rhonda




5 comments:

  1. What a wonderful idea. I'm sure we all forgot to communicate those little daily compliments. Your card is so sweet! The coloring is just perfect. What stamp set did you use?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so sweet! In fact today I posted a little card into my loved one's lunchbox - I'm such soppy gal LOL!
    Love that quote - might have to use that one myself for a future love note ;D
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is it really his birthday? How cool is that! I don't think I can play along with the 14 days of love, I'm lucky if I craft once a week, but I think it is a wonderful idea. I do tell my DH I love him every day and need to think of ways to make the days more special, so that is a good idea. Cute card too! I love Winnie and piglet.

    ReplyDelete

I love your feedback!! Thanks for stopping by.

Powered by Blogger.

Keep In Touch

Subscribe via Email

Enter your email address:

About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
Life is full of interesting pieces. I am grateful that I can combine my love of stamping, organization, and DIY projects.

BeStill52

KIM KLASSEN dot COM

Followers

Grab My Button

Blog Archive

Mojo Monday Blinkie