Seven PTI stamp sets on ONE card!


This is the 1st time I've participated in Dawn's color challenge. I had a lot of fun creating this card.

I am working on my own challenge of creating cards for "14 Days of Love" to give my DH. He is so supportive of my hobbies that I figure he needs to reap some of the creativity!

This card uses lots of PTI goodies. I stamped Aqua Mist with background basics: Text Style II which is very hard to see in this picture. I clear embossed background basics: Diamonds on the Dk Choc.
The tag is a Spellbinder die that I stamped with Everyday Button Bits and hearts from a punch. The "B" is from Fresh Alphabet. The "flourish" is from Vintage Labels.

The dotted circle on Lemon tart is from Take Note. "Mine" is from Simple Alphabet. And last but not least, the twine is PTI as well.

SEVEN PTI stamp sets on ONE card!!!  Oh My!

Keep playing! ~ Rhonda




11 comments:

  1. Wow, Rhonda! Seven sets on one card is quite an accomplishment. I love this card and the tag is a very nice touch. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGosh Rhonda seven sets - I wanna know what your craft space looks like now! LOL!!

    I just adore this card. All the details you've included and the layout is just perfect. Im sure your hubby will appreciate your labor of love!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Rhonda! So much thought and effort put into it, I just know your hubby will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty card. And go you on using 7 stamp sets! Wow! I think the "B Mine" circle is my favorite part.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rhonda I LOVE this.. great job on the challenge.. and I LOVE the idea of 14 days of love... I think I am gonna BORROW it for my hubby and my kids.. hmmm I better get making some cards! :)
    Have a GREAT day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome job on the challenge!! I love the vintaged look you did on this. Good luck getting all your cards done for your DH!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How cute and creative! Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome, love the tag, and the layout of this card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty--so much lovely detail work! Isn't it fun to find images from a whole bunch of sets that work together!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such a gorgeous card! Love all the different ideas you've merged together so well! It has such an authentic vintage feel - absolutely lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful job making it look rustic/vintage!

    ReplyDelete

I love your feedback!! Thanks for stopping by.

Powered by Blogger.

Keep In Touch

Subscribe via Email

Enter your email address:

About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
Life is full of interesting pieces. I am grateful that I can combine my love of stamping, organization, and DIY projects.

BeStill52

KIM KLASSEN dot COM

Followers

Grab My Button

Blog Archive

Mojo Monday Blinkie