Label One Gift Bag


My inspiration for this project came from Dawn McVey's scrapbook layout on Thursday. Of course I don't have this stamp set . . . yet, but I loved the concept. I also wanted to do something besides a card. So out came some fabric previously used for quilts, heat n bond, and labels one from Spellbinders.

After I completed the bag, a design for a card came easily. I did the sentiment on the computer and ironed on the fabric. So simple. So quick.

Thanks for stopping by! Have a wonderful weekend! ~ Rhonda

11 comments:

  1. I love your gift bag and matching card, how cute! Clean and simple, 2 of my favorite things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great gift bag, and card. Love the colors and design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that is so clever!! I love the layout you used!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aaaah, GREAT job on this bag! This would be a wonderful way to use up various scraps of paper too! Love how you cut the shapes out with the nesties!

    ReplyDelete
  5. When I first saw this I thought, "That is so cool!" It's clean and crisp and very striking. Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. sigh. i've been avoiding buying the labels one nesties, and the vintage label set from PTI. your gorgeous bag has pushed me over the edge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great idea! I especially like how you used fabric instead of cardstock.

    ReplyDelete
  8. YUMMY! I really love what you have done here and think I may need to CASE this one! So pretty, clean and striking - absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. splendide, très original, j'aime beaucoup ta création
    un grand bravo à toi
    Bizzz
    Marinette

    ReplyDelete

I love your feedback!! Thanks for stopping by.

Powered by Blogger.

Keep In Touch

Subscribe via Email

Enter your email address:

About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
Life is full of interesting pieces. I am grateful that I can combine my love of stamping, organization, and DIY projects.

BeStill52

KIM KLASSEN dot COM

Followers

Grab My Button

Blog Archive

Mojo Monday Blinkie