Hybrid Happiness!



I can't begin to tell you how excited I am about this card!
One of my goals this year is learning Photoshop Elements so I touch up my photos and make my own digital elements. I finally figured out how to make a watermark!!!
Can you see it on this card?


I am taking the self paced Brush Abilities class at Jessica Spraque's site. The lesson today was on brushes. She said they would change your life! I believe her. The classes are excellent. I started with one of her free classes and I'm continuing on.

The butterflies on the blue paper are brushes that can easily be sized. Changing the color is very easy as well. The pretty flourish around the sentiment is also a brush!!

I matted the digital blue paper on SU Not Quite Navy paper and used PTI's Terra Cotta twill ribbon! So easy.

I love learning something new! especially when you get great results!!

Keep playing! ~ Rhonda

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love your feedback!! Thanks for stopping by.

Powered by Blogger.

Keep In Touch

Subscribe via Email

Enter your email address:

About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
Life is full of interesting pieces. I am grateful that I can combine my love of stamping, organization, and DIY projects.

BeStill52

KIM KLASSEN dot COM

Followers

Grab My Button

Blog Archive

Mojo Monday Blinkie