Happy Birthday!



How about a birthday card to start the New Year? I enjoyed putting this one together. I used a retired SU set “Happy B-day frame” and PTI’s “Everyday Button Bits.”

I used a heart punch for the bird body. I used a pop dot for dimension and a brown rhinestone from Kaiser for the eye. I can see lots of birds made this way for Valentine cards.

The floral paper is from a Michael’s paper pack. Happy Birthday is stamped with SU soft suede onto PTI aqua mist cardstock that I cut with the label one set and matted on a soft suede square. The brown/white gingham ribbon is from Hobby Lobby.

Hope you are having a fabulous Monday. Keep playing! ~Rhonda

4 comments:

  1. What a fabulous idea to use the heart for the bird's body! Now you have me thinking - Happy Valentine's Day chickadee!! Thanks for the inspiration. Lovely work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a clever idea to use a heart for the bird's body! I would never have thought of using anything OTHER than a button! You're opening up so many possibilities. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rhonda, that is so clever and creative to use a heart for the bird! Also, your card is gorgeous! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I {heart} that bird! So clever!!

    ReplyDelete

I love your feedback!! Thanks for stopping by.

Powered by Blogger.

Keep In Touch

Subscribe via Email

Enter your email address:

About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
Life is full of interesting pieces. I am grateful that I can combine my love of stamping, organization, and DIY projects.

BeStill52

KIM KLASSEN dot COM

Followers

Grab My Button

Blog Archive

Mojo Monday Blinkie