Stickle Organization



Are your stickles rolling around? Causing havoc in your drawers?
I just recently purchased my first ones. Yes, I'm late to the party but with my recent re-entry to stamping after a long hiatus you can only purchase so much. I created this handy storage idea. The 1" circle punch is the perfect size to use.

As I showed my sweet husband, his comment was "It seems like you have room for one more."  I'll take that as permission to purchase another. The storage box is from IKEA. It is only 3" deep so items like stickles and flower soft don't get lost!

Hope you are having a wonderful day. We are supposed to have at least a week of sunshine.

Keep playing!  --Rhonda

3 comments:

  1. This is a good idea. You can keep adding rows to the container as you get more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea! And I would totally take your dh's comment as being able to go buy one more at least! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. CUTE idea!!! Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete

I love your feedback!! Thanks for stopping by.

Powered by Blogger.

Keep In Touch

Subscribe via Email

Enter your email address:

About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
Life is full of interesting pieces. I am grateful that I can combine my love of stamping, organization, and DIY projects.

BeStill52

KIM KLASSEN dot COM

Followers

Grab My Button

Blog Archive

Mojo Monday Blinkie