PTI Challenge #3 India


Happy October Everyone!!
When I think about India, I see the bright,beautiful saras that the women wear. I even have one of my own that I wore at my brother's wedding two years ago. For the PTI Challenge #3 I used bright pink.

I worked on this card for awhile. I thought I liked the card in the "landscape" format and still wasn't happy so . . .


I turned it around and over and upside down. Does that ever happen to you???  I decided it flowed better in the "protrait" format.


The texture plate reminds my of India! Swirls and order at the same time.

Then I couldn't leave well enough alone! I didn't like the large flower stamp. So I choose a Bible verse that compliments the bright colors so well! I think I'm finally HAPPY!!



Supplies Used:
Paper:  SU Pink Passion, Whisper White, green from stash
Ink: SU Pink Passion
Stamps: Fiskars -Thank You, Stampology -Flowers, Bible verse - Hobby Lobby
Extras: SU texture plate Background 1, rhinestones -Michaels, ribbon - Michaels, 1" punch

2 comments:

  1. Great card, Rhonda! I like both formats but it's amazing how different the card looks in portrait and landscape.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice colors, beautiful piece of

    ReplyDelete

I love your feedback!! Thanks for stopping by.

Powered by Blogger.

Keep In Touch

Subscribe via Email

Enter your email address:

About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
Life is full of interesting pieces. I am grateful that I can combine my love of stamping, organization, and DIY projects.

BeStill52

KIM KLASSEN dot COM

Followers

Grab My Button

Blog Archive

Mojo Monday Blinkie