Babies are Heaven Sent!


I love being able to combine challenges. This time it happened by chance. I loved Kazen's sketch #37 at 2 Sketches 4 You, so I thought I would play along then I found the Stampin Sisters in Christ Challenge #8 that wanted a baby card. 
My focal point is made with the Classic Scallopped Circle Lg #2 and #3. The border was done with my Just Rite Preserves Set using the 2 3/8" wood stamper.  I used PTI Bitty Baby stamp set to paper piece the rabbit and added a cute stripe for his ear and tail.
The paper is PTI Kraft, Enchanted Evening, and Aqua Mist. The stripe is from an unknown paperpack.I think the Enchanted Evening ink color looks fabulous on the Aqua Mist.

Thanks for looking! Keep playing! --Rhonda

5 comments:

  1. Wonderful! such a cute card
    Thanks for playing along at http://2sketches4you.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a darling little puppy - so cute!
    Thanks for sharing
    :) Kazan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww...cute cute bunnies! :) Great card. Thanks for playing along in our challenge at SSCC this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute, cute card....bunnies are one of my favorites when it comes to baby cards. So glad you joined us at SSCC this week.

    ReplyDelete

I love your feedback!! Thanks for stopping by.

Powered by Blogger.

Keep In Touch

Subscribe via Email

Enter your email address:

About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
Life is full of interesting pieces. I am grateful that I can combine my love of stamping, organization, and DIY projects.

BeStill52

KIM KLASSEN dot COM

Followers

Grab My Button

Blog Archive

Mojo Monday Blinkie